The mouths of oil glands on the face can sometimes be wide and this leads to the appearance of open pores. Astringents and matifiers give a brief cosmetic improvement in the appearance of the pores.
You can reduce these by following these simple steps –
- Use non – comedogenic face products, meaning – those that do not clog your pores
- Manage your acne. This alone, can bring about a marked improvement.
- Use retinol serums at night. Remember, these may irritate your skin and in that case, you may have to use these on alternate nights
- Wear a sunscreen
- Use mild exfoliation once a week
- Ageing and sagging skin shows more pores. This must be managed too.
TWACHA has some amazing treatments for pores. PRP, Microdermabrasion, HIFU Medifacials, MesoBotox, LASER Resurfacing and Chemical Peels give good results.